England v India Series

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Is anyone here following the series?

Watching the Test match today and I'm thoroughly enjoying it for a change. England dominating. Tendulkar out for 1. Dravid out for 22. England on fire from the off and to bat before Tea?

England looking to take Rank 1 in the world, and on this form, they deserve it :)

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
Very much following- it is excellent stuff. England have been playing very well. Unfortunately, Dravid aside, India have not been as good as they can be.

I'd like to be watching the Test Match, but Sky make buying their online coverage package extraordinarily annoying, so I'll stick to Blowers, Aggers et al on TMS.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Woot for TMS, keeps me company all day :p

Been a wonderful series so far, just like the past few England test series' really ^_^
Winning is a novel thing occasionally xD

Just a shame India haven't really turned up, can only really see a 4-0 on the cards, which is a shame considering just how good their batsmen can be :<

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
Majestic. Our only real weak link at the minute is Eoin Morgan. But, I would much rather see him in the team than Bopara.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
MONTY FOR MORGAN :p

would please Boycott no end, bleating on about how we needed a 2nd spinner :p

Hippie

Harvester
you have the best spinner in the world working in tandem with one of the highest rated fast bowlers going round and you want a second spinner??? you would be better going for a james taylor to replace morgan and let him get himself into the fold.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
The pitch in India's second innings required a second spinner. Nevertheless, Swann owned the innings, England Rank 1 in the world.