eRepublik - Online Game

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Yeha, it looks boring right now. I applied to OZ, but yeah, apparently they take forever to accept citizenship requests

Steve_God

Official Helper
Try and do it as soon as possible on the 16th, as it automatically puts those that got on the list first as long as the Party President doesn't modify the candidates (which he didn't last time)
:)

16th tomorrow, if you can log on early to get the name down early as a congress candidate, do so :)

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
incase anyone want to help get the eldorado medal, you can sign up for the game here: Sign Up

in return i will provide you with free food and weapons so you can level up like a pro. :D

magpie

Planter
e republik

e republik

Have been playing for a couple of months now8)

Where are you located??:roll:

Steve_God

Official Helper
incase anyone want to help get the eldorado medal, you can sign up for the game here: Sign Up

in return i will provide you with free food and weapons so you can level up like a pro. :D

Good thing with that medal is you only need them to join, not level up :)

The only medal I've got left to do it the society builder one, which means inviting 10 people all to stay long enough to get to Level 10 - have been getting no-where with it :(

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

Good thing with that medal is you only need them to join, not level up :)

The only medal I've got left to do it the society builder one, which means inviting 10 people all to stay long enough to get to Level 10 - have been getting no-where with it :(

well, them signing up with my referrer is sure worth some assistance in there development from me :)

Have been playing for a couple of months now8)

Where are you located??:roll:

Dutchieland! only it is occupied by the polish for 50% now :(

septimus

Harvester
If any of you are looking for another game similar to Erep, there's E-Sim, basically the same thing, except the game is much newer now and smaller. You can't buy gold, and there's limits to like how much food you can eat a day, but joining now would give opportunities to be one of the strongest in your own country! If interested:
http://e-sim.org/lan.98723/

Could use some referrals here :p But you need to reach level 7 for me to benefit, and I'm to noobish to help ya out ingame right now :(