• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Add mob notes to unknown incs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walking_Death

Harvester
Can we do that? It's very annoying to not be able to do that, and if you're allowed to have mob notes at all, you should be allowed to have them on unknown mobs as well.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I don't get it? Are you trolling or am I trolling? And what's funny?

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Yes, because in my one round playing SA (out of 22) I enjoyed stealth rushing so much that I can't let it go. Stealth mobs say "unknown" for a reason, you aren't supposed to know anything about them, therefore you shouldn't be able to have mob notes on them

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
It would kill a playstyle that is quite popular with a selection of the few remaining players, so no, i can't see it ever happening, stealth rolling is, and always has been, part and parcel of the game, live with it :p

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
sending stealth mobs at targets, and recalling them before the tick, and resending after to trick defenders about what eta the mob is

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
add mob notes to unknown incoming

add mob notes to unknown incoming

waiting for merger/addition

thread did tread old ground, and it wont change for a reason.

But just wanted to say if u want to label stealth mobs you could send 1 hippy to defend the stealth incoming target and write the label on the defending mob's notes. So this is not necessary

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Why did you not just post in the original thread rather than creating a whole new thread to reply to a closed one?

Anyway, mergetastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.