Round 40 Awards

Max

Garden Designer
3.18 days left of the round, I'm surprised nobody else has posted this yet :)

* Alliance of the round
* Best Offensive Alliance
* Best Defensive Alliance
* Honourable Mention Alliance
* Worst Alliance
* Best Leader
* Worst Leader
* Player of the Round - Allied
* Player of the Round - Solo
* Best Offensive Player
* Best Defensive Player
* Honourable Mention Player
* Worst Player
* Best Moment of Round
* Worst Moment of Round

Ram

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round
TBA
TBA
TBA
TBA
* Worst Alliance
TBA
* Best Leader
Eden 1,2 &3
* Worst Leader
Eden 1,2 &3
Eden 1,2 &3
One of edens solos
* Best Offensive Player
Eden 1,2 &3
* Best Defensive Player
Eden 1,2 &3
Zazeman <3
* Worst Player
Eden 1,2 &3
* Best Moment of Round
Win
* Worst Moment of Round
Win

Max

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round - TBA by far and away were the best alliance this round. The way in which they used their early tech advantage was amazing enough. But then they fended off the combined resistive effort of no less than 3 alliances whose combined score well exceeded their own. Good job guys, a well earned win this round :D

* Best Offensive Alliance - Charades did well once they finally decided to hit Mo Dakka. They also co-ordinated well to destroy a few big solos. Event Horizon were also pretty offensive all round, with generally good success.

* Best Defensive Alliance - TBA, few alliances have the strength of character to fend off a week long resistance between 2-3 other alliances. Bravo.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Calypso, for having a good round start, up there with EH, MD and Charades! Pity you guys decided not to join the resistance, might have turned the tides of war, you never know.

* Worst Alliance - I felt that at the round start Mo Dakka seemed a little disinterested in the idea of a resistance effort, which is a shame, I think it would do the game a lot of good to see the top alliance topple.

* Best Leader - Twigley, took a band of players without recruiting early and instantly turned them into a winning team. Just unbeatable.

* Worst Leader - Whoever lead Calypso at the start, simply a suicidal choice not to join the resistance, instantly had 3 large alliances as enemies due to lack of targets :p

* Player of the Round - Allied - James (aka James'n'China) simply immense activity and dedication, just amazing to play alongside him every time. Fras has also been totally awesome and stuck at it through thick and thin.

* Player of the Round - Solo - KB did great with those Gargantuas, thoroughly enjoyable to watch!

* Best Offensive Player - Silence has repeatedly destroyed many a player and got a lot of nice stats for it by the looks of things, nice work. Also Ed stormed up the rankings with his brief return - still got it ;)

* Best Defensive Player - Sethy and fiery are always there defending in every spy report. The dedication of these two is simply amazing, considering the sheer pain they have to suffer each round! Well done.

* Honourable Mention Player - Thanks to DaX and magpie for looking after EH when I had to drop out due to work committments, really appreciate it guys, thanks.

* Worst Player - Sorry Rommel, I can see where you were going with a resistance, but against rank 4? I really think you should have aimed higher and gone for a TBA rush with that level of co-ordination :D Or at least an alliance who wasn't in range of you to declare war on you...

* Best Moment of Round - Getting to rank 1 for a short spell myself and getting EH to rank 1 at the round start (18/20 online, not bad for a bunch of newbs!) Also declaring war and destroying alliances on a semi-regular basis, all great fun :)

* Worst Moment of Round - Watching resistances fail repeatedly, but kudos to TBA for defending them so stoically. Dropping from rank 2 to 102 in a few hours was not particularly pleasant either I must admit :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
* Alliance of the round: TBA.
* Best Offensive Alliance: TBA. Late round we didn't bother but early - mid round we dominated.
* Best Defensive Alliance: TBA. Handled the resistance and the rushes well.
* Honourable Mention Alliance: I guess this is kinda Charades. But not as an entire alliance. Just the ones that actually stayed from start to end i guess through both leaders.
* Worst Alliance: Charades. For many reasons but the two main ones being: Declaring war on TBA while they were rank 1 then getting retalled 2 days later by us, losing a bit of land and troops and then 12 hours later them going to ask everyone for help against us. The second being the rate of member change they had was unbeleivable. Maybe 20% of them actually left in the ally? Over 20 changes?
* Best Leader: JJbrosandjl. We had all 3 ex TBA leaders in but he was the one to lead us on our war effort this round. I only steered us in the right direction and kept some organisation. This guy just kept going for blood all the time. So easy to collaborate and discuss alliance matters with him. True leader. Was bloody excellent to co-lead with.
* Worst Leader: Leeroy. Recruited months in advance of this round to get all the "best" players for most of them to be kicked / leave. Left your alliance, rejoined then deleted. Nice guy but bad round.
* Player(s) of the Round - Allied: Eden, Mr Dark or Reprise particulary stood out but could give this to alot of people.
* Player of the Round - Solo: Silence.
* Best Offensive Player: Any TBA player who was eta 3 rushing at start of round in our 10 man waves. That was hillarious.
* Best Defensive Player: Any of our poms.
* Honourable Mention Player: Zazemen.
* Worst Player: Chef. Just an inactive moron and a liar who left us then got kicked from charades for dying on us.
* Best Moment of Round: Eta 3 rushing people.
* Worst Moment of Round: The realisation that our rushes were winning us the round and that soon we wouldnt be able to rush properly nor do -1 / -2 adren rushes.

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
The following is my complete and unbiased opinion from the perspective of TBA:

* Alliance of the round - TBA – This award has to go to TBA. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a resistance of this magnitude last for so long. The members of TBA never gave up. They woke up during the night to attack, and refreshed constantly during the day to defend. None of the players complained about taking land hits at the beginning. Just an overall superb effort all round. Great job fellas.

* Best Offensive Alliance – TBA – In terms of offensive, TBA won most of the crucial battles which decided the round. Managed to attack Charades for several days without stopping during the night. Also managed to kill Event Horizon after realizing that they were not going to back out of the resistance.

* Best Defensive Alliance - Charades – Defensively, Charades were extremely resilient. There wasn’t a single day in the entire round when they gave us a free run for their land. Even when most of their members were zeroed, they stood and defended against us valiantly. I’m very honoured to have fought against an alliance of this calibre, and I’m sure my alliance mates feel the same way.

* Honourable Mention Alliance – Event Horizon – This alliance had a stellar start, and managed to become a powerhouse early on. They were also very willing to participate in the resistance, and their early morning retaliations for Charades were extremely painful to deal with. Needless to say, we expected much more from them when we finally attacked them instead of Charades. This alliance sure kept us on our toes. Cheers Max.

* Worst Alliance – Mo Dakka – Its rather paradoxical to give the title of “worst” alliance to an alliance that is looking to finish third. However, there are plenty of reasons for doing so. TBA definitely expected more pressure from this alliance, especially after EH was finally killed. They also seemed to be lacking in motivation, refusing to attack any real threats en mass, until they were finally killed by Charades late in the round. There were also times at night when they were practically free land. My expectations for this alliance were much higher, especially after their dominating round-start preformance.

* Best Leader – Twigley – Woke up during the night numoerous times to plan defense. Kept the fort safe during the day *and* the night. However, that is not his most important contribution; he kept the alliance in line even after the round was seemingly secured. He came here to win and his attitude throughout the round demonstrated this. There was not a moment when he stopped applying pressure to the entire alliance, ensuring that everyone preforms at their best. A true leader. Good job Twigs

* Worst Leader – ??? – Although I did make a post earlier regarding Charades’ leadership tactics, that was strictly for propaganda purposes. The truth is, everyone has their own leadership style, so it would be wrong to say that any particular one is “wrong.” The only thing I have to say about this is Max, I love you but going into sleep mode when you were rank 1 and leader must not have been very good on your morale (I do admit, it was better than going UC and dying though :p)

* Honourable Mention Leader – Leeroy – Twigs is probably going to kill me for this but I do feel that this guy deserves some credit. It takes balls to lead FTW for the first time, and I hope that this round has given you the valuable experience necessary to succeed in your next attempt. I was impressed by the speed at which you were able to get your alliance organized for the resistance, especially after being bashed just the night before. It takes a whole lot of motivation and heart to not only get your alliance involved so soon after dying, but to also get other alliances on the same boat. A leader never gives up, and you were able to stay true to your alliance. T’is a shame that you broke before us, because your alliance was damn hard to kill and keep down. I hope that this round does not discourage you to lead in the rounds to come!

* Player of the Round – Allied - Many – I must give credit where credit is due, so this list is very very long. In no particular order:

Eden, Reprise – These two players sent on almost every single wave, bash, and train ever organized on Charades. These two kept me motivated during the first two weeks, making sure that our war-train never stopped. At the end I think we were averaging like 15 hours sleep per week each. They were amazing to work with, Reprise provided the hacks and Eden gathered our troops/ranges. Without these two I feel like our alliance would have given up a long long time ago when the resistance hit. Amazing, amazing players.

Our Original PoMs (Zehatman, Steve_God) + Emma – The first two PoMs kept us alive and kept our land safe. What can I say? Two of the most selfless, active, and contactable players I have ever played with. Zehatman even offered to trade routes with me at the start. If he had not done so, with my scorequeen tendencies, we would have lost the round 2 days in. Emma was a stellar replacement. I don’t regret recruiting her even one bit. These three PoMs made me sleep safe at night, knowing my land is safe.

Addicted – Our only striker player, and yet, one was enough for us. Was anything but amazing at the start, but definitely did not make me regret keeping him. Heck of a player. Selfless and active. Thank god we had a striker like him on our side and not Charades’.

Cfalcon – His bot is probably the best innovation introduced in the realm of bushtarion ever. His bot basically ensured that we never lost a single BR. A staple to our alliance.

There were many, many other players that were instrumental to our win. Examples on DshowS, Grissom and the list goes on. I could thank everyone in our alliance one by one, and write a paragraph about them, but that’d be too boring. Instead I’ve highlighted a few of the more outstanding members who have preformed at a high level all round. Good job gang.

* Player of the Round – Solo - Silence – Didn’t really pay attention to many solos but he constistently preformed at a high level and as a result, is going to end up rank 1 in H/F and effectiveness.

* Best Offensive Player – Addicted – As I said before, there are probably too many to name. However, without our key striker and armour stripper, Eden and I wouldn’t have put our rangers to good use. His strikers help us keep our lead in the late round.

* Best Defensive Player – FeR – As a rangers player, there is nothing more annoying than seeing the same goddamn RPG defending every time, without exception. Heck of a player. Pain in the ass to play against.

* Honourable Mention Player – Zazemen – Probably shouldn’t have been kicked. Mistake on my part =/

* Worst Player - Chef – Sorry bud but you were the one that stuck out. Even after many requests to kick-rape you, we decided to keep you, and yet all you did was to backstab us and go to Charades. Not to mention you have yet to grasp the basics in this game, which resulted in your getting massacred and kick-raped. Best of luck next round.

* Best Moment of Round – When I bought 33 mil hippies to stop what was supposed to be a definite land loss. We all had a good laugh on IRC.

* Worst Moment of Round – When IRC died. What the **** is that ****.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
* Alliance of the round - From what I've heard, this has to be TBA. I didn't join the round until well after they had won, but what I was hearing was impressive. Full kudos to you guys, you deserved your win this round.

* Best Offensive Alliance - TBA again. It's golddust to see an alliance defend brilliantly against three alliances, then only to counter and beat all 3 very comfortably. You guys are some of the best in this game for a reason that you were all too happy to prove.
* Best Defensive Alliance - Obviously TBA. No more to say on that.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Event Horizon. I give this to a group of majoritively new players, who have performed well beyond my expectations when I joined them 3 weeks from round end because I wanted to do more attacking.

* Worst Alliance - Armoury. Y so easy?

* Best Leader - TBA trio. Again proving they are the best, end of.
Max - Leading new guys and having them at rank 1, and then performing as an integral alliance in a resistance is astounding work, and a commendable effort.

* Worst Leader - Armoury leader. EH dealt with far worse and stayed intact. Why think you had it hard enough to justify dissolving your alliance?

* Player of the Round - Allied - JamesinChina. Absolutely brilliant worker who was happy to listen and learn, with immense night watch activity. One to watch for the future, for definite.
Lilow - As always, there all the time, always defending. My allymate when I joined, and now an obstacle to evade with my mass TL rushes. Good work as always, Liz.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Silence. Well done grabbing all those rank 1's, the hard work paid off. Nice to see you going literally all round.

* Best Offensive Player - Once I got going, heads were rolling. In the last 3 days I've racked up just under 50b of damage. On top of the other 20+b with just Petrol Bomber rushing. I was just quite gutted that I have nothing in last tick, which is why I deleted in R37!
Silence - Always attacking and killing.
JamesinChina - Always willing to attack, no matter what. Always requesting backup, and constantly learning more about his route's abilities. Top man.

* Best Defensive Player - Rhys, Frasuly, Hamilton and Dollar have been integral to stopping MD incomings since I joined as co-leader. They were pretty damn dedicated in their defences.

* Honourable Mention Player - Max. I took EH on to teach some new people, and bolster some more experienced ones, to make sure they didn't fall apart and all their hard work going to waste - And eventually returning to us recently to end the round with us.

* Worst Player - I can't really say, I haven't really seen anyone worthy of this award this round.

* Best Moment of Round - Getting TL's on Thursday and being on a non-stop killing frenzy ever since.

* Worst Moment of Round - Having my precious PB's all slain in a brilliantly executed MD mass incoming.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - TBA, clear win and standing against the resistance in the first third of the round. But their mindless bashes was a bit weird. (putting 5 people on one tick, rather than setting up trains for instance...)
* Best Offensive Alliance - Mo Dakka, because we are green-titled, while TBA, Charades and EH is red. Just proves we in general picked more challenging targets throughout the round.
* Best Defensive Alliance - I found Scallywags most difficult to penetrate. (I.e. in a mathematically fair fight they were the worst to get past.)
* Honourable Mention Alliance - EH, nice to see that old ally-name still existing.
* Worst Alliance - Armoury, free acres, stupid defenses, disbanded after light incoming.
* Best Leader - Max maybe?
* Worst Leader - Whoever led Armory.
* Player of the Round, Allied: JamesNChina, was impressed with him last round, nice to end this round playing with him, not against him.
* Player of the Round, Solo: Silence, even though we raped him in the end.
* Best Offensive Player: JJB and Ed, was hopeless to keep up with them.
* Best Defensive Player: Distant, saved my bacon more times than I can count.
* Honourable Mention Player: Arildon, because Norwegian rule. (And it was nice to do the preBR-banter in Norwegian.)
* Worst Player: Whoever OKed sending 13m HQdogs to first tick defend against me... That was a lot of funds right down the toilet. The Sorc who last-ticked me with just Sorcs come a close second. Oh and cheese for that childish jab at Emma...
* Best Moment of Round: Killing an allied RPG 80% of my size (I'm robo), making a profit!
* Worst Moment of Round: Planting 1.200 trill worth of seeds on a clear skies summer morning, and then getting rain the next tick...

Last edited:

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round
TBA. With the huge risk on route setup at the start, dominating their only real competition (Charades), and then fending off big time resistance. Definitely one of the better allies in the past 10 rounds.

* Worst Alliance
* Best Leader
* Worst Leader
* Best Offensive Player
* Best Defensive Player
* Worst Player
No clue, I quit after two weeks.

* Best Moment of Round
Getting off to an early lead the first couple of days.

* Worst Moment of Round
Podunk talking me into making an ID after I had quit for three weeks, then I quit his ally, and now I'm back as solo. Just can't quit :(

Eden

Planter
* Alliance of the round: TBA As in To Be Announced (or what the non ex-TBA members thought our alliance name was :p) But seriously, for the first third of the round, it was a brutal fight. I absolutely hated getting pranked on to see a full page of red but it was worth it to see an even larger page of green outgoings at 4GMT.

* Best Offensive Alliance: TBA. I think this goes to TBA again. At least for the first third of the round with our mass alliance attacks at 1.30-6 GMT.

* Best Defensive Alliance: Charades They never gave up on defence. They consistently pranked people on to defend. It was almost impossible to rush them successfully. And our waves upon waves of incoming in the middle of the night were always met with resistance and retals from the other two alliances. So well done for never throwing in the towel.

* Honourable Mention Alliance: EH Kudos for coming out from the gates at rank 1. And creating a fun and very productive learning environment for the new ones.

* Worst Alliance: meh. Not a big fan of this award. Though I was pretty peeved by Charades with their kickraping/incessant accusations/running to 2-3 other alliances. Especially the latter. I think that really fueled us at the start and made us want to win this round.

* Best Leader: JJbrosandjl. Without a doubt, hands down. He organized almost every single ally mass attack. He kept us motivated and fighting with his war speeches (<3). He was a beast. And he most definitely deserves this rank 1 finish.

* Worst Leader: meh Once again not a big fan of this award.

* Player of the Round - Allied: Reprise (Rosa) She really was utterly selfless. She worked extremely hard and I'm not sure if she's a robot or something cuz I swear she didn't sleep during the intense first 2 weeks. And during the late rounds, was always willing to prank for us, attack with us, and keep us company on LoL.

* Player of the Round - Solo: Silence. The stats tell it all.

* Best Offensive Player: JJbrosandjl This has to go to him for organizing almost every single mass attack. Props. Also a mention to Reprise for all the spying and calling the recalls at the start of the round.

* Best Defensive Player(s): FeR/Zehatman/S_G/Emma Props to FeR for always defending against us and pranking people on. And stealing so much land after being repeatedly bashed by us/kickraped. Props to our PoMs because their contactability and selfless defending is what kept us the round.

* Honourable Mention Players: Max/All of TBA's GMT players Great job in leading and teaching EH. And major props to our GMT players for consistently coming on to send at 4 in the morning for about a week or two. I distinctly remember having 19 players sending one time at Charades at 4GMT.

* Worst Player: Cheese/Chef. Cheese for harassing/abusing Emma nonstop via ingame mail or changing his profile. That is ridiculously immature and just completely uncalled for and it obviously hurt her in some way since you forced her to remove her profile picture. And all of that just because you were a solo ranger without f117s aka easy flakking target. And Chef LOL. 'nuff said.

* Best Moment of Round: Switching targets to EH for a night. During the round start, we constantly bashed Charades but they always defended and the war was dragging on and becoming tiresome and EH refused to back out of the resistence. So we massed them for one night, and it completely changed the outlook of the war and boosted our morale greatly"

* Worst Moment(s) of Round: Biggest land drop in a tick: 5,410/Selling 5 tril worth of seeds/Round Start Yeah.. that first one was bad. The second one was because I was trying to figure out how many seeds I had, pressed a in all the columns to determine my value of seeds. Then realizing I had unfilled land and pressing buy up and then finding out it sold all my seeds. The last one, spending 30 mins trying to plan a wave at Charades and thenn realizing, ****, we can't do anything cuz they have a huge troop/tech advantage and making everyone go back to sleep.

JJB

Harvester
* Player of the Round - Solo - KB did great with those Gargantuas, thoroughly enjoyable to watch!

hope this is a joke max :p

cheating is definitely not great to watch :s

Podunk

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round - TBA they won fair and square, and held together for a few big incs.

* Best Offensive Alliance - Start of the round TBA (didn't see them attack much after we got murked), mid round Charades did a great job of breaking us down and brought us to r6 after a few days of hits on us.

* Best Defensive Alliance - TBA start of the round, Charades the rest.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - NakedKandy - They declared war on us and won :'(.

* Worst Alliance - Start of round charades. If they were actually FTW, they would have kept sending past their normal bedtimes. That is the sole reason the resistance failed.

* Best Leader - Leader of NakedKandy - they're a bawss

* Worst Leader - Charades leader(s). I don't think I've ever seen such a kick-rape happy alliance. I'd fear for my life if I made a mistake on an attack or had to not log-on to bush for a day. Though that is just an outsiders perspective so take it with a grain of salt, still seems excessive by any means though.

* Player of the Round - Allied - Distant/toast - always there when we needed you and offered to go PoM when we didn't have any other takers for it :D. Edd is a close runner up, but wasn't around the entire round.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Didn't notice too many solos, but I suppose silence since he killed lots of people. Cheese also did pretty well, caused us some trouble when we killed silence :).

* Best Offensive Player - Edd, always causing trouble for someone. Sometimes us, sometimes our enemies :p. I think sending rushes at Charades is what lead them to them giving us continual attacks for a couple days.

* Best Defensive Player - Masa and James. Masa for being so selfless during his time in Mo Dakka and always getting people on for defense when needed. James was kick ass in EH and he was kickass in MD too.

* Honourable Mention Player - Splintercat, for his first real round, he picked this game up real quick and impressed me quite a bit.

* Worst Player - The obvious gargant farmer multi.

* Best Moment of Round - Rebuilding quickly after getting beat down by charades midround.

* Worst Moment of Round - The boring part where we waited to get killed by either TBA or Charades. At that point in the round our activity was poor, and we had next to no contactability. We were a rather inactive for fun ally stuck about 1-2 ally ranks higher than we should have been.

Last edited:

Rowan

Harvester
* Alliance of the round:
TBA. Apparently you guys massacred early in the round, whereas I started about halfway through. You were impossible to topple once I'd joined, but kept close enough by saving seeds to pick off anyone who dared pop into range with waves upon waves. Was fun to defend, but I applaud you for waking me up so consistantly and having my girlfiend learn to /hate/ the sound of my phone ringing.

TBA. Straight up, never let up. They'd sends huge mobs from about 4-5 big players on one of ours, and we'd need to prank literally everyone online. You made 24/7 contactibility in Charades one of the most important traits, for me at least. Was great fun defending against it though, there were some real nail biters about recalls and some great BRs when we actually clashed. Not quite enough BRs for me, but you kept testing us looking for any way through. Thanks for making Rank 2 still great fun.

Charades. I was impressed with the dedication of the players around me, especially Angela, CK and a few others. Many of us would get online one way or another every single prank and didn't mind getting up to send fakes or complain. Few exceptions obviously, but we parted company quickly.

Mo Dakka. For a group with no FTW ambition you played a really strong round and mustered impressive defence from your "core" group, who seemed to be there EVERY TIME without fail. Stood up to quite a few of the Charades waves, with limited contactability, and fared really well against an alliance twice their size. Also, the speed at which they came back after being sent to Rank 6 back to an undisputable Rank 3 was impressive, and the way they managed to stay so fat throughout.

* Worst Alliance:
Farstar. But seriously, I don't like this award either. Everyone plays the game differently and I don't know about much of the wars/politics in alliances other than mine.

* Best Leader
Angela for the week she took over leader that IoF was on holiday. She kicked(raped) people into gear. I'm sure JJ and Twigley were good, and all the other leaders, but like I said I don't know internal politics of alliances other than my own.

* Worst Leader
Whoever ran Farstar.

FeR. Land completely raped, and he just thought it was awesome and he'd just suicide some guys to get targets and be as fat as Twigley's mum. He's a moron who never pays attention, but he's a ****ing pro moron.

Yochoko.

* Best Offensive Player
In terms of stealing, FeR.
For BRs? CK. Great marine rushes on TBA, just a pro at attacks in general. If CK told me to send a mob, I'd send it and go AFK I'd be that confident it'd demolish.

* Best Defensive Player
Many of the players in Charades.

Grissom. Never gave up attacking, would come alone and actually stay unlike many in TBA who would come with 4-5 mobs of 2b+ staff and then recall when they would take losses that might require them to plant some of those trillions of seeds. Had a great time sending cheeky PMs back and forth and I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for you next round to see if we can have a few more clashes.

* Worst Player
Chef or Latte. Chef because he's obviously a f'ing moron, so I won't dwell on that. Latte however was awful and it made the round for me seeing him raped. He picked up pranks or turned his cell off without telling us he was UC or anything. When he did pick up and I angrily asked him to get online and send defence and then 75% of the time he wouldn't even get on. Sent 100% LETs on attacks when told not to, suicided often when not paying attention then complaining that no one pranked him. And he also would tell/wake his sister up/log in on his sister's computer when anyone from Charades was attacking her. This was completely unacceptable in my opinion, and combined with the fact that he was a worthless addition to the team made him, IMO, the worst player this round or in any round I can remember. Except maybe Amanala.

* Best Moment of Round
Having the most Strikers ingame by a grand total of 1 Striker. Made me laugh. But seriously, the attacks on MD constantly for 2 days and the few big BRs when TBA stayed against the wall that was Charades defence core.

* Worst Moment of Round
Every morning seeing that Latte was still in the alliance.

Toast

Pruner
* Alliance of the round - TBA. Started of early with a lead, but when Charades had passed them, they came back with a flurry of attacks that no one had answers for.

* Best Offensive Alliance - TBA. Early, unstoppable waves. Good use of arsonists at round start.

* Best Defensive Alliance - None

* Honourable Mention Alliance - NakedKandy

* Worst Alliance - Calypso

* Best Leader - Podunk. Very fun ally! Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

* Worst Leader - None

* Player of the Round - Allied - Ed. You kept us in order!

* Player of the Round - Solo - Silence. You had an awesome round!

* Best Offensive Player - jj

* Best Defensive Player- masa. As always, you are a beast

* Honourable Mention Player - Luckysports - Holding nightcover down at one of the worst times.

* Worst Player - there are literally to many to be named. The cheating gargantua player has to top the list.

* Best Moment of Round - Having r1 effect over silence briefly

* Worst Moment of Round - having silence easily pass me and keep a lead of 20mil effect over me. Well played sir.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Only giving one award this round as i've been absent for chunks of it.

Honourable Mention Player: Johnnie - congrats for your new baby boy born today!!!

Elevnos

BANNED
* Alliance of the round - TBA, how could it be anyone else?

* Best Offensive Alliance - Event Horizon get this, never ceased to kill us even when below with 15 billion less score and 40k more land. I wasn't high enough for most of the round to see Charades' attacking...

* Best Defensive Alliance - For a while it was Scallywags, but we couldn't keep it up unfortunately, so it has to be TBA for holding off all those resistances.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Scallywags! A great bunch of players who were brilliant to play with :)

* Worst Alliance - Calypso. Utter disappointment. Never talked in politics, and simply boring!

* Best Leader - Gotta be DaX and Magpie for Event Horizon, their alliance continuously went down below Scallywags these two kept it together! Nice one guys.

* Worst Leader - Whoever led Calypso at the start, not sure if they're still the leader but I can't remember who either way. Never seemed to make an effort and just ended up being a really boring start to the round.

* Player of the Round - Allied - So many! I don't know who to give this to...

* Player of the Round - Solo - I wasn't really paying attention that much, sorry!

* Best Offensive Player - Any of those who repeatedly rushed us!

* Best Defensive Player - I gotta give this to fiery and sethy. In Scallywags they were always there to help and never gave up. Playing alongside them has been awesome and thoroughly enjoyable ^^

* Honourable Mention Player - Rooster, I'm not giving him best leader award simply because (sorry to say this) he wasn't an outstanding leader, even though he was still awesome ;) but nevertheless he stuck at it with everyone and never got annoyed, angry or anything like that, and was always there to defend when he could.

* Worst Player - This has to go to JamesNchina, simply because of the amount of attacks he made on us throughout the round and I'm not sure if even a single one landed! Although it's not easy being a PoM attacking an alliance full of dragon and robo players :p

* Best Moment of Round - Moving from Calypso to Scallywags and then owning for a little while :)

* Worst Moment of Round - Losing my almost 10 billion score and being in the top 50 :p As well as our PoMs repeatedly stopping our defence and causing a LOT of our troops to be killed while the attackers remained unscathed...

Last edited:

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - TBA, how could it be anyone else?

* Best Offensive Alliance - Event Horizon get this, never ceased to kill us even when below with 15 billion less score and 40k more land. I wasn't high enough for most of the round to see Charades' attacking...

* Best Defensive Alliance - For a while it was Scallywags, but we couldn't keep it up unfortunately, so it has to be TBA for holding off all those resistances.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Scallywags! A great bunch of players who were brilliant to play with :)

* Worst Alliance - Calypso. Utter disappointment. Never talked in politics, and simply boring!

* Best Leader - Gotta be DaX and Magpie for Event Horizon, their alliance continuously went down below Scallywags these two kept it together! Nice one guys.

* Worst Leader - Whoever led Calypso at the start, not sure if they're still the leader but I can't remember who either way. Never seemed to make an effort and just ended up being a really boring start to the round.

* Player of the Round - Allied - So many! I don't know who to give this to...

* Player of the Round - Solo - I wasn't really paying attention that much, sorry!

* Best Offensive Player - Any of those who repeatedly rushed us!

* Best Defensive Player - I gotta give this to fiery and sethy. In Scallywags they were always there to help and never gave up. Playing alongside them has been awesome and thoroughly enjoyable ^^

* Honourable Mention Player - Rooster, I'm not giving him best leader award simply because (sorry to say this) he wasn't a great leader. But nevertheless he stuck at it with everyone and never got annoyed, angry or anything like that, and was always there to defend when he could.

* Worst Player - This has to go to JamesNchina, simply because of the amount of attacks he made on us throughout the round and I'm not sure if even a single one landed! Although it's not easy being a PoM attacking an alliance full of dragon and robo players :p

* Best Moment of Round - Moving from Calypso to Scallywags and then owning for a little while :)

* Worst Moment of Round - Losing my almost 10 billion score and being in the top 50 :p As well as our PoMs repeatedly stopping our defence and causing a LOT of our troops to be killed while the attackers remained unscathed...
>>>* Worst Player - This has to go to JamesNchina, simply because of the amount of attacks he made on us throughout the round and I'm not sure if even a single one landed! <<< :mrgreen: Thanks I am flattered that I recieved your vote as worst player for frequent attacks.. but to set the record straight I stole over 3000 acres from Scallywags.. guess you were busy jumping ship at the time

Rooster

Harvester
* Honourable Mention Player - Rooster

*blushes*

and we gave those too you jNc, we didnt need them.
ScallyWags is a non profit charity foundation

Last edited:

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round - TBA - They won

* Best Offensive Alliance - TBA - Good attacks at start

* Best Defensive Alliance - TBA and Charades - Both did well

* Honourable Mention Alliance - MD

* Worst Alliance - Only remember rank 1,2,3

* Best Leader - Twigs did well

* Worst Leader - Leeroy hands down (Love you but meh)

* Player of the Round - Allied - Angela - Easily best team player i have ever played with and a great co-leader

* Player of the Round - Solo - Was there any? Ohhh Deloitte did well.

* Best Offensive Player - FeR/CK and Eden/JJ were annoying with their ranger incs

* Best Defensive Player - Angela EASILY

* Honourable Mention Player - Shronock/Rowan - Two good players i met this round

* Worst Player Leeroy/Lattae/Chef - All disappointing
Jase - UC and crap didn't even know he was in your alliance till half way through round.
Grimson - Was ok at round start but then rapidly nose dived

* Best Moment of Round - The round ending?

* Worst Moment of Round - Few sleepless days at start, TBA out muscled us in everyway, contactability, planning, defence, attacks, members online, activity and commitment. Fair play Twigs/JJ, was good effort and route set up, very hard to contend with.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
This'll be short and sweet as I only played for like 2 weeks before being unceremoniously kicked and using that as an excuse to delete.

Alliance of the round - TBA by the sounds of things.
Best Offensive Alliance - TBA (at the start).
Best Defensive Alliance - TBA (at the start).
Worst Leader - JJ for listening to that wench of his and kicking me. I hope your children are short-sighted and below average height.
Worst Player - Rosa/Reprise, she knows why. :p
Best Moment of Round - Getting kicked, saved me a fiver!
Worst Moment of Round - Signing up in the first place.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

mastah got an award :D \o/