• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

r41 the round without punits...

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I'm all for a smart phone app. Bushtarion on the go.....yes please

Who needs apps when you have a simply amazing Nokia 6600c to platform Bush on!

Is that an app for my android?
You might be able to get it as an Emulator, in the same way there are Emulators for other old and redundant platforms (Eg, SNES Games) that Android users like to use for novelty value :p lol

This phone has served my Bush activity superbly for over 10 rounds...

Steve_God

Official Helper
I'm all for a smart phone app. Bushtarion on the go.....yes please

Who needs apps when you have a simply amazing Nokia 6600c to platform Bush on!

Is that an app for my android?
You might be able to get it as an Emulator, in the same way there are Emulators for other old and redundant platforms (Eg, SNES Games) that Android users like to use for novelty value :p lol

This phone has served my Bush activity superbly for over 10 rounds...

So did my Mitsubishi Trium back in the day:
Mitsubishi-Trium-Geo1.jpeg

Doesn't mean it wasn't painful to use :p lol

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Oh god...i had that phone...it was awful!!! I seem to remember it still had an extendible aerial even, so bad!!!

Rowan

Harvester
Haha ol' extendable attenae eh?

It's funny just how far cellphones have come really.. Seems such an obvious thing to improve but we really didn't start getting truly badass ones until quite recently.