[Full] R41 - Teaching/Semi-Serious Alliance

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Looking for rank 3/4 - And to have some fun attacking and defending alot. Not looking for a prize finish, but myself and Magpie have had fun keeping EH together for a few weeks.
I've got alot of ideas in mind, and I want to see how well they can be executed!

Looking for any level of experience - As we will teach all we possibly can to anybody, but I am looking for maybe one US-based Vet to help at nights as I won't be waking up to give defence advice anymore these days :p
If you've got gusto and some will to learn or attack on the regular, apply via forums PM to me, or in-game (I am a public ID), or mail the Event Horizon AHQ for more details or to sign up!

Cheers all!

DaX & Magpie

Last edited:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
DaX is an experienced player who has been around a good while. I'm sure he's got a lot up his sleeve he can help you with if you want to develop your play :)

Elevnos

BANNED
Just to add to that, Magpie is an awesome guy who will never give up and is a pleasure to play with ^^

Max

Garden Designer
It's an awesome team, I must admit, having lead EH for the first half of the round! Both Magpie and DaX are an absolute pleasure to play with, and highly knowledgeable committed players. You just can't go wrong :D

rolleftw

Digger
zoozoo, dunno if my earlier post came trough, but im searching for an active and for fun playing alliance. I've played bush since round 13 and in several alliances, so mail me if possible. Account on bush is rolle.

Thanks!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
We're full! Though dropping a message of interest will always be kept in case anybody decides to drop out! :)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Its a big ask these days, but unfortunately Magpie has had RL priorities to attend to, thus leaving me with no co-leader. Id infinitely appreciate an American Veteran player to join and ease the pressure of solo running an entire teaching alliance.
PM me if you can help at all. Thanks.