S2N delcare Banner wars

Garrett

Landscape Designer
fair do's but i won prior to that so far from other comments ;) - you got the win for value. i win bannarz. :p

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I winz the most pointless late development of an HQ !!

Sat 31st Jan, year 6. Evening Alliance Development Started 22nd Jul 15:32
Martin The Awesome started the development 'Dog Training Facilities' at a cost of £50,000,000,000.
Sat 31st Jan, year 6. Dusk Alliance Development Completed 22nd Jul 15:30
The latest construction has completed.

raaaaaaaaawr

aGit

Harvester
I winz the most pointless late development of an HQ !!

Sat 31st Jan, year 6. Evening Alliance Development Started 22nd Jul 15:32
Martin The Awesome started the development 'Dog Training Facilities' at a cost of £50,000,000,000.
Sat 31st Jan, year 6. Dusk Alliance Development Completed 22nd Jul 15:30
The latest construction has completed.

raaaaaaaaawr

HQ Attack Dog [HQ] Kills [close] 15,000,000 0 15,000,000

waaaay ahead of you!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
HQ Private [HQ] Kills [close] 64 0 64 4
HQ Officer [HQ] Kills [all] 133 0 133 4
HQ Attack Dog [HQ] Kills [close] 133 0 133 2
Watch Tower [HQ] Kills [all] 133 - 133 -

hmm

Garrett

Landscape Designer
lol wow bruce you seem bitter.

no idea why tho other than i guess the win wasn't good enough for you?

i mean without any RaRR, ReRR, or Aili members, i guess it was shameful for you that a 'for fun ally' (well 2 of them it seems, can't forget OF) was not only keeping up with your ally, but at times was beating it.

*shrug*

spit your blood out and do your dance, i care not. flame away.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

i mean without any RaRR, ReRR, or Aili members, i guess it was shameful for you that a 'for fun ally' (well 2 of them it seems, can't forget OF) was not only keeping up with your ally, but at times was beating it.

*shrug*

Notice the ":p" in his quote. He was only joking.
Seems we need a "this was a joke" tag on posts here these days, ":p" clearly isn't working anymore.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Notice the ":p" in his quote. He was only joking.
Seems we need a "this was a joke" tag on posts here these days, ":p" clearly isn't working anymore.

You're a ****ing prick with no morals, you have less skill than a baby chimpanzee, you're ugly, you're fat, you eat **** for breakfast, your mother was a whore, your father was a village idiot, your sister is your brother's mistress and you smell bad! :p

I put a :p so I'm obviously joking and none of what I said is meant to be taken literally in any way.

What Bruce said was a very cheap shot, completely unnecessary, and saying "omg he's OBVIOUSLY joking" isn't really going to cut it for me.

I swear you never used to be this obtuse, Hobbezak. Maybe it's being in close contact with retards like Bruce which has somehow affected your logic.

Bruce666

Harvester

*shrug*

Hey man i was saying truthfully we attacked you guys and u gave no real resistance to it and when you flamed hobbs i lost all respectfor you, he left because he wanted too enjoy the end of the round, as obviously he wasnt enjoying it with alli, You should of let it go and not made him look like an asshole, when you were the one flaming him:/

I was impressed that both u and OF were playing for fun and did as well as you did well not so much for OF because they hit sleep for 2 weeks:/, i said my comment light heartedly but if you wish too take it seriously whatever i dont care, and toby your not cool mate, call me a retard all you like i never did well at school i never did well at much, in yet now i own my own business and make more in a week than you make in a month so if that makes me a retard then i bet you would like too be one

Last edited:

Nickk

Harvester

*shrug*

Hey man i was saying truthfully we attacked you guys and u gave no real resistance to it and when you flamed hobbs i lost all respectfor you, he left because he wanted too enjoy the end of the round, as obviously he wasnt enjoying it with alli, You should of let it go and not made him look like an asshole, when you were the one flaming him:/

I was impressed that both u and OF were playing for fun and did as well as you did well not so much for OF because they hit sleep for 2 weeks:/, i said my comment light heartedly but if you wish too take it seriously whatever i dont care, and toby your not cool mate, call me a retard all you like i never did well at school i never did well at much, in yet now i own my own business and make more in a week than you make in a month so if that makes me a retard then i bet you would like too be one

Hey Bruce, I'm Nickk - why don't you stfu?
The round is over you won, big wooop. In my opinoin we've had more fun than any other ally, we've had more wars, more inc and Chewie :D. But i suppose everyone has different opinions. There is no need for petty snide comments. And can't you see toby was merely being sarcastic as he added the ":D" to the end.
kk bye

EDIT: PS this was supposed to be a sarcastic post. I concur with HObbe we need a "joke tag" or something

Koeniej

Harvester
Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

these posts are so pointless, and Nickk i feel sorry for having Chewie x

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
and toby your not cool mate, call me a retard all you like i never did well at school i never did well at much, in yet now i own my own business and make more in a week than you make in a month so if that makes me a retard then i bet you would like too be one

Congratulations. Unfortunately, owning your own business does not make you less of a moron.

And yes, obviously the amount of money you make directly influences how big a retard you are. I'm sure theres a scientific model to prove that very fact. /sarcasm

And no, I don't really want to be a retard. That doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun to me.

If I wanted my own business bla bla bla then I'd go out and do it. But I don't really give a **** about money or my "career". I don't see money as the only route to happiness.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I'm kinda glad it did bump this thread though. That round was epic in every way. I've been trying to remember what Aili's banner was since I re-read this thread this morning :p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
It was something to do with taking BC for lessons in how to play, I think...

I thought that was War Huh from round before.

Yeah I vaguely remember that, because they were getting bashed like crazy by 3 alliances. Doesn't really make much sense if it was Aili's banner.

Does anyone know what Aili's banner was? It's still driving me crazy :p