HoN

Alvestein

Garden Designer
There's a thread for LoL, and since HoN is a better game i figured i'd make one for it!

Any HoN players out there?

Username is Hiuey

:)

Yang

Harvester
Willing to give it another go again, anyone got spare accounts and such that doesn't mind me playing on it before I buy?

Alvestein

Garden Designer
you can create trial accounts to play for 10 games for free! only non stats though.

tomtree

Head Gardener
Seeing as I can't try LoL, because it doesn't have a Mac version, I'll give this a go.

can anyone give a bit of advice about what classes/race to choose and all that sort of stuff?

Alvestein

Garden Designer
its not an Mmorpg if that's what you're thinking. you pick a heroat the start of every game and you stick with it. it doesnt matter if you're legion or hellbourne, it's all been balanced now so it's equal although some people seem to think hellbourne is better :p

It depends on what kind of role you like to play in games, i personally prefer support heroes but you might like to play something else such as a carry/ganker/tank.

try some no stats gamess and find out :D

Alvestein

Garden Designer
yeah but you have to acquire all the heroes and game modes in certain ways (either by playing lots and earning "ingame" money or paying real money to get it fast.)

This thread is obselete anyway as Dota2 is outsoon :p