Thinking of playing - Don't (Chronicles of a RageQuiter)

Angela

Harvester
And i posted why I THINK (meaning me personally not speaking for the alliance) charades havent hit MD we are to lazy to deal with 48 hours of constant incoming that tba would give us if we got any of MD land, what twigs no one in md range so you can get there land? want us to get it for you and then end up having to pass it onto you?

And from what i can tell no one in lower alliances seem to be bothered what rank 2 and 3 do infact max seems to be having fun anyway.

The only leader who actually seems to care about this so much is you twigs

ps lucky davs isnt in charades no idea where he is so really im the only idiot who posts on the forums from charades but you know why i do it :D

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
twigs, I'm IN MD.. I'm fairly certain i know a lot more about whats going on in my ally than you do.. of course, i just assume everything you say is wrong.. makes it easier to sort out.

Davs

Garden Designer
My observations are this:

Charades are quite a bit bigger in both score and land than MD. Charades are also a lot more active than MD.

My analysis of these observations:

MD would be pretty stupid or would have to have a spectacular change of form to consider attacking Charades at this stage.

As for Charades not hitting MD, I can't really see much of a reason (other than laziness) for this. That being said, just because they aren't attacking them, doesn't make it a powerblock as it would seem that at the moment the ball is very much in their court and MD would presumably have almost no say in it.

Ahead

Head Gardener
Wait what? The rank 1 alliance wants the rank 2 alliance to attack rank 3 so that rank 2 get more in range of rank 1, and also so rank 1 can send attacks at rank 2 while they're all out thus getting no defence against their attacks and walking away with all rank 2's land? Then the rank 1 alliance leader is shocked that rank 2 aren't attacking rank 3? Well as it's Twigley we should all do what he wants....

Also, quite funny that you care so much about other alliances powerblocking, but turn a blind eye to blatent troop trading (and mutual attacks) happening within your own alliance. But this is probably a matter for another thread.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Luckysports the stats support me 100%.

For over a month you didnt do a single piece of damage to each other. That's what the alliance stats say and id love you to argue those. You clearly dont have a clue lol. Again you think im saying you are mutually agreeing to not hit each other. I said its effectively a powerblock when two allies dont hit each other but have worked together.

These were podunks words 9 rounds ago when he was talking about my ally. Just saying the same thing apart from the stats support me.

Ahead you see nothing wrong with the fact two alliances who worked together early round havnt touched each other at all half way through around? In the past iof made a big noise about this happening and now he's doing it.

If its actually ok to do now then thats fine.

Oh and the fact you won't hit them just gave us more land so i ain't really complaining. As its been said youre probally just waiting for us to keep knocking them down then you'll go pick up the remains. Though itd be more funny if you went the whole round like this :D

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Twigley if it bothers you so much, why haven't YOU (the only one with any ideas that theres anything going on) messaged Azzer and complained about it to him... rather than spouting your **** to everyone on here instead, could have saved yourself time and just messaged Azzer about it :eek:

but then you do just love the trolling and the flaming that comes from you spouting crap so i guess its all just a scheme for you to get your cheap kicks from seeing people react to your trollz ;o

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Twigley's stupidity has actually annoyed me a little..

No successful attacks have been made, plenty of attempts have been made (at least, I remember defending against charades attacks..) the fact that you continue to argue with me says either you are in a sinking boat and refuse to admit it, or you really ARE that stupid and simply can't think intelligently enough to see reason. As much as I enjoy a good flame.. it feels lot like picking on the mentally handicapped..

Toast

Pruner

For over a month you didnt do a single piece of damage to each other. That's what the alliance stats say and id love you to argue those. You clearly dont have a clue lol.

As an avid stat watcher, i will argue with you. Charades did a tiny bit of damage and stole 1000 acres in flak wars. This showed up on MD's stats after day 5. Whoever did the damage may not be in Charades anymore as these stats don't show up on the Charades ally stats.

So actually Charades HAS attacked MD, so the stats DO NOT support you 100%.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

For over a month you didnt do a single piece of damage to each other. That's what the alliance stats say and id love you to argue those. You clearly dont have a clue lol.

As an avid stat watcher, i will argue with you. Charades did a tiny bit of damage and stole 1000 acres in flak wars. This showed up on MD's stats after day 5. Whoever did the damage may not be in Charades anymore as these stats don't show up on the Charades ally stats.

And as MD hasn't done any damage AT Charades, they wont have any stats there anyway, cos thats how that shizniz works :eek:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Youre an avid stat watcher who doesnt understand how the alliance combat stats work? Lol.

If someone leaves an alliance the values don't change.
They stole 1000 land in the first 36 hours.
After that nothing happened

This is fact so don't try argue with it.

Also i dont see how im being stupid ls.
Im running the EXACT same line that your leader and charades leader ran about me 9 rounds ago.
Back then there was a big fuss. S2N , RRR round.
Apparently now they are doing it its fine and i shouldn't say anything on here.

Umm no Ty ive been enjoying commenting on people doing stuff they complained about in the past.

If im wrong in commenting on this then tough luck they dealt it out in the past so they should be able to take it with a pinch of salt

Its my turn to spin what got spun at me :)

Ogluk why would i go to Azzer :p im just commenting on it to see if what was unacceptable in the past is now ok. :p

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Twigs you neglect the fact you had previous history of totally unnecessary working togethers the round before, everything needs to be taken in context.

And perhaps the only reason what you think is going on is getting away with being 'ok' is because there isn't an admin who is actually somewhat paying attention, perhaps if his attention was actually drawn to it, your concerns could be dealt with, rather than you just whining about it, which is all you're doing, whining about how you got struck and what you perceive to be the same (albeit with no prior history of working together on a full round scale like you and JJ had from TBA prior to S2N and Enmity) being ignored.

Podunk

Head Gardener
Twigs, hombre, I didn't play much at all in R30. I only played the last couple weeks to get recon's ally Goodbye to rank 15. I just remember that the forums were a piss flinging contest all round and that I joined the rank 15 ally after being inactive solo all round.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Twigs, hombre, I didn't play much at all in R30. I only played the last couple weeks to get recon's ally Goodbye to rank 15. I just remember that the forums were a piss flinging contest all round and that I joined the rank 15 ally after being inactive solo all round.

9 rounds ago was round 31?
30 was TBA.
To be honest you commented on this exact same thing and said unless we were attacking each other we were a powerblock.

You know im just messing with you though so its all good :p

Podunk

Head Gardener
I spose something like that. And whoops wrong round. Palindromes ftw! Totally the most fun I've ever had in allied play.

Rosa

Pruner
Also, quite funny that you care so much about other alliances powerblocking, but turn a blind eye to blatent troop trading (and mutual attacks) happening within your own alliance. But this is probably a matter for another thread.

And do you have any proof of the troop trading and mutual attacks?

I'm all for getting cheaters locked even if they're in my alliance, but I'll appreciate it if you didn't make such claims without any actual proof.

Last edited:

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Well, first of I don't understand how MD and Charades supposedly work together. As far as I recall we did both take part in the resistance at the early round, but have not done any joint attacks after that fizzled out. And remember, the ally-list just record actual damage done, I know for a fact several attacks have been tried, both ways, but pulled when defense showed up.

Now MD would have no reason to attack a bigger and more organized ally, and Charades probably wants: a) To get land with as little loss of staff and more importantly need for staff, as possible. If they send an all out attack, TBA would be on them like a cheap suit in a matter of minutes.
b) Killing of all bigger members of MD would mean they would be the only target a increasingly bored TBA could attack. Not a very enjoyable position I would think.

Power blocking is not the same as picking your targets wisely.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener

And do you have any proof of the troop trading and mutual attacks?

I'm all for getting cheaters locked even if they're in my alliance, but I'll appreciate it if you didn't make such claims without any actual proof.

Myself and Ahead noticed it before I left charades. A pom sent 4m Hypnos to a solo SA player, SA player ran away ******** his pants from 4m hypno... Letting the pom bribe tarps.

It was blatantly obvious, are you pom with hypno rosa? It was probably you!

Any way, no c/p evidence from me, my exact words were, "what's the point kicking a fuss up about it? Nothing will get done."

So, As you were, you're safe.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
My apologies, Rosa.... Emerosa... All the same.

It was your multi then, or are you hers?

troll