[Full] Fun and helping(gone)

Jargrim

Digger
Name says it all, I've played a few rounds, though most of them were years ago except last round and this is the first time i've created an alliance on here. It's simple: 1% tax(donations can take forever), help others in defence when possible, and have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jargrim

Digger
maybe, but in the long run it may be good in my opinion, since it'll keep the income going yet not take too much from the members since it's only 1%

Jargrim

Digger
The tax can be taken away, it's just that i don't want it to be dependent on donations from the start, though they may be necessary part of it in any case

Jargrim

Digger
good to see at least someone agrees with me. If anyone's interested in joining just message me or send a request to join.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
taxes are bad, they restrict the growth of those that need it most.. and discourage donating as people will think the taxes are plenty of their wages..

Its better to just run donation campaigns every other day, you'll get there faster and won't slow anyone down in their teching.

Send mass-mails asking for donations ect..

GooDGoodBye

Pruner
i think you luckysport has misunderstood the point of his ally. Its clearly not not a ftw ally.

I dont think anyone joining his fun alliance thinks 1% tax fee is much and also that it is better than donating every now and then.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
thats for ANY alliance.. :p

Even when I was leading a noob ally, I still never put taxes on..

I didn't misunderstand.. its is much better to work off donations than taxes.. You should pay attention to those that have been around since the stone age (got a walker there Dimitar ;) hehee) We tend to have experience with this stuff..

and I've only ever played in 2 FTW allies :p soo.. my experience tends to lean towards the fun side of things..

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
I ran taxes last round in Lead Balloon, which was a fun ally, but that was after a 24h vote on the politics board, think we had 5% till searchlights were done, then 2% till tanks where done, then 0. Not that it mattered much, plenty of people donated 50% or more of their income to stay small and have plenty of targets. There are no absolute rule to how you run ally economics!

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
this is true enrico.. ^_^ There are no rules, but advice offered is not necessarily advice taken, I'm sure he'll do whatever he wants :p

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
25% max tax rate is not enough. We should be able to set it to 80%!

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
80%!!!! GTFO.

120% so the next time you plant you owe taxes on top of taxes keeping score low and fun all round?!?!!