compulsive collector

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
True, but the round I got that award I think at least 30 types of units came of other bribers. I remember the ones being most difficult was the bunker/sentry turret combo, and the extremist (as there was very few extremist players)

Another help can be if you're allied with a strong HQ, sending 10 of each unit to HQ and keeping you "collection" there.

Max

Garden Designer
Ah, to be fair, I know I didn't get 1 of every unit! But that was due ENTIRELY to the elusive stealth gardener.

You can't see it on hacks. You can't even see it on spies xD It's just impossible to get these days, other than the lucky bot strike :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I'm almost certain getting EVERY unit is NOT necessary btw... not sure where you're getting that from.

Davs

Garden Designer
I'm almost certain getting EVERY unit is NOT necessary btw... not sure where you're getting that from.

Well tbh the description for the award could have been worded a little better in the manual as it can easily be interpreted either way.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Every unit isn't necessary, I got the award and distinctly remember being short a few units. Although I also did get the award almost accidentally lol

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Ah, to be fair, I know I didn't get 1 of every unit! But that was due ENTIRELY to the elusive stealth gardener.

You can't see it on hacks. You can't even see it on spies xD It's just impossible to get these days, other than the lucky bot strike :p

Stealth Gardener was an utter pain in the ass, I failed on that unit too !

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
If you use the search function I'm relatively certain there is a thread with Azzer himself explaining it (I have a super headache atm so sorry cba to go back and link it). It's possible the thing just broke I guess, especially in combination with Dax[s other thread. Check and see if you got regular profile awards for stuff you get easily every round (i didnt play so I wouldnt know)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
If you use the search function I'm relatively certain there is a thread with Azzer himself explaining it (I have a super headache atm so sorry cba to go back and link it). It's possible the thing just broke I guess, especially in combination with Dax[s other thread. Check and see if you got regular profile awards for stuff you get easily every round (i didnt play so I wouldnt know)

I got all the usual suspects, except the BFTP award; Thus the confusion and the thread.
I failed on CC by just missing the Sentry Turret. Never had one all round. :(

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
where are you getting the 100%? the 'at a single point in time' has to be referring to the 95% doesn't it?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Okay, slowly now: You need a minimum of 95% of all available unit-types at ONE MOMENT IN TIME, as Azzer said, demanding 100% at ONE MOMENT would be to harsh, but as the award page clearly states, you need ALL, 100%, every frigging last one, DURING the round... If there is one type you NEVER had during the round, sorry, your compulsion for collection was to weak.

How hard can it be? As for spotting stealth harvs, just look for people who produce seeds whit no visible harvester or combines. When I played puppets I had a huge journal covering all routes, so I knew where I could find the different units when needed.

Changer

Head Gardener
You even posted in that thread saying there was 1 unit you didnt get when you recieved the award.
Seriously, none of the literature states that you need every single unit. I could break down what Azzer said but I really cba.

I suspect either the awards are a little broken or the White units are screwing with this particular award.

Max

Garden Designer
As for spotting stealth harvs, just look for people who produce seeds whit no visible harvester or combines. When I played puppets I had a huge journal covering all routes, so I knew where I could find the different units when needed.

How would you suggest finding stealth gards Enrico? I'd appreciate all the advice I can get! Last time I just tried spamming bots with no evidence of spike traps but I kept getting stealth geos instead.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
wait so i am owed an award and oggie too. As Alcibiades says he got the award, and is quite certain he didnt bribe every single unit in game.

its hard to be sure either way But now i think about it ....to be perfectly honest does azzer really have a piece of code running in the back ground that flags each unit a player has even after thats units death/removal from thier army? yes 63 days ago you did bribe a fanatic. tick box. all that code and data logging for one award. though i supposed with the combat stats page that data is stored somewhere, but will it really be coded to read that log and pick apart what is bribed and what was just killed.

or is it more likely he has a code. size of table x (where x = the overview's troops table, or military page) if the number of rows = or more than 0.95* Y (and 'Y' is the total amount of "standard" units), Active compulsive collector award.

i mean isnt it far more likely he added in the white knights/wizards (copy paste code for attack dog and tweak as needed). made them over powered, with too low an initiative, able to be sent on an attack, and maybe even able to be bribed? at first...... only to tweak the code the following round, but forgetting to make them classed as "non standard"

and on that basis im gonna go back to my original post. i no longer believe you need one of every unit (although not at the same point in time) AND also need 95% of all units at one point in time.
That's absurd. Far too much coding when it would just be easier to code the collect 95% of those available. And i suspect the extra 2 white units made it 93 instead of 91. Even though they cant be bribed. So you then need 89 units (out of a bribable 91) as you cant have 88.35 units (so it must round up)

Back to my first request. If someone that can fcebook/email/msn azzer could do so on my behalf Id be greatful. i do try for the profile awards and feel a bit hard done by to miss out on this one because its quite clear wk and ww are NOT standard units, and cant even be bribed.

Last edited:

No-Dachi

Official Helper
First of all: the unit statistic page separates units that are bribed and killed. How hard is it to make the code read that line? And how would it be too much coding to make the award check for two instances instead of one? The stat Grandmaster checks for more. Hell, even the weatherman stat checks for more than one instance.

Secondly, it's far more likely that he copied the unit code from rats, SAS or a HQ unit, considering these white knights are not meant to played by normal people. The code has a ton of old admin units that are not used, just hidden from our sight. These doesn't count - why should whites count?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
TOO MUCH INFORMATION TO PROCESS.
As I always saw it, you needed to have had every unit at some point, but you must have 95% of the units at one time. Right?