compulsive collector

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
im sure there was a thread before. but i was lead to believe if you got 95% or more of the [standared] units bribed you got the award. This i did

i collected 87/91 standard units. but this didnt give me the award. what i expect is either i miscounted how many non standard units there are. or the addition of whiteknights and whitewizards was not fully coded for them to be considered non standrd.?

ANYway long and short of it. I did what Was Asked of me. please can I have my profile award. if a helper that has contact with azzer on facebook or msn could ask on my behalf because i do not have his contact details. thankyou

collectbushtarionfin.png

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
to echo, i got the same units as willy, roughly, was 87 or 88 and yeah, no award =/
all i missed were.. rex, gargant, f117 i think... =/

Max

Garden Designer
I had the same thing a few rounds back, willy, but I asked Azzer / Weeble at the time and they placed the award on my ID.

Of course, I then went and deleted the ID so I didn't get the award after all that hard work anyway \o/

I've still got a screenshot should Azzer resurface though ;D

Ask him and see, it's worth a shot ^^ Definitely seems to be something wrong with how the award is ... well... awarded.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Of all the bribers last round, only one i've seen got the award (maickesh) the rest didn't, perhaps its badly coded to be only the first briber to reach all the units who gets it?

whatever the case, it sucks!

TehPantz

Head Gardener
I thought it was out of 93 units?

Edit: 93, not 94 (forgot to exclude an ally unit)

Last edited:

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

it was 91, then WK/WW were put in, and no one is sure if they count or not, and if they do, thats bollox :p

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

it was 91, then WK/WW were put in, and no one is sure if they count or not, and if they do, thats bollox :p

I can't see how you could go a round without bribing any wk/ww anyway tbh

they're unbribable, as they're classed similarly to HQ and Admin units :<

My bad. I assumed that if you can convert them then you should be able to bribe them. One in the eye for us logical thinkers. I should've known better.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Converting doesn't Give you one of them.. :p bribing does.. Makes sense as long as they don't count towards the award.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
95%?

You must have ALL (i.e. 100%) standard units, of which 95% during one standard tick. it is _compulsive_ collector after all...

You sure you got all 91 units?

CFalcon

Official Helper
Compulsive Collector 30 Possess at least 1 of every 'standard' (non-alliance, non-admin) unit in game at a single point in time (requires at least 95% of all possible units in a single moment)

Would seem to suggest what atsan said.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Compulsive Collector 30 Possess at least 1 of every 'standard' (non-alliance, non-admin) unit in game at a single point in time (requires at least 95% of all possible units in a single moment)

Or I said, yesterday... ;)

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

im 99% sure except for wk/ww i did have. as even though i didnt at the time later on i got scraps, and f117's and the 1% im unsure of is trexes, i definately even got gargantuas.

damn, i admit to not realising you needed to forfil both parts...if that is indeed what is needed. as hell it wouldnt have been hard to do had i known. but im quite sure the amount of bribes i did and variety of targets i hit i would have got a trex in there at some point. i just cant specifically remeber going oo look trexes yay. unlike i did most other units.

how about you oggie. did you get every unit at some point, as im sure you got the other part 95% at once, like i did?

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

im 99% sure except for wk/ww i did have. as even though i didnt at the time later on i got scraps, and f117's and the 1% im unsure of is trexes, i definately even got gargantuas.

damn, i admit to not realising you needed to forfil both parts...if that is indeed what is needed. as hell it wouldnt have been hard to do had i known. but im quite sure the amount of bribes i did and variety of targets i hit i would have got a trex in there at some point. i just cant specifically remeber going oo look trexes yay. unlike i did most other units.

how about you oggie. did you get every unit at some point, as im sure you got the other part 95% at once, like i did?

nah, never got f117s, rexes or gargants, guess i'll just have to do it again this round with ROs ;o

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Well, as you probably know, hitting other Bribers makes it a bit easier...