Bunker route useless

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
no single route is meant to be invincible, the changes to bunkers (with the removal of pure solo) finally remedied the last remaining potential invincible route (although active solo with nanos and scraps can be nigh on impossible to kill, and with the scraps if you get the attack wrong you can gift them a ton of gargants (if attacking with harrier/robo/striker))

so basically, man up and accept that you cant be indestructable and make do with what you have, with a decent amount of ninja flak you can remove the main weakness to rpgs, but it opens up other weaknesses to SOs/Robos due to lower numbers of bunker/sentry.

im just saying that bunkers/sentries/ninjas are waste of money. They are no need unless there are competion among the top alliances. Impossible to grow to become rank 1 if there is only one alliance going ftw.

SO BUNKERS/SENTRIES/NINJAS ARE WASTE AND UNNEEDED.

I'm a bunker player and I disagree.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
no single route is meant to be invincible, the changes to bunkers (with the removal of pure solo) finally remedied the last remaining potential invincible route (although active solo with nanos and scraps can be nigh on impossible to kill, and with the scraps if you get the attack wrong you can gift them a ton of gargants (if attacking with harrier/robo/striker))

so basically, man up and accept that you cant be indestructable and make do with what you have, with a decent amount of ninja flak you can remove the main weakness to rpgs, but it opens up other weaknesses to SOs/Robos due to lower numbers of bunker/sentry.

im just saying that bunkers/sentries/ninjas are waste of money. They are no need unless there are competion among the top alliances. Impossible to grow to become rank 1 if there is only one alliance going ftw.

SO BUNKERS/SENTRIES/NINJAS ARE WASTE AND UNNEEDED.

solos aren't meant to be r1 k?

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

my point of view is that bunkers should be invincible on defence, meaning they would be unattractive target for just to kill (funz or bounty) but should be attackable for land.
bunkers still pack the same power as before the change so nothing really happened.

the only thing that i think is a flaw is the implementation of wk in the game litterarely giving every route the oppertunity to fend of flak attacks, which is the only way a bunker player can make a living.

that + the changes in bounty + the changes in tractors make me to believe that the bunkerroute is a no go route in this game anymore.

qaerwe5r4556

Planter
im not saying that bunker or solos should be rank 1.

Im saying bunkers/sentries/ninjas are unneeded and waste of money.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Don't like them, don't play them.

thats_how_i_roll.jpg

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
im not saying that bunker or solos should be rank 1.

Im saying bunkers/sentries/ninjas are unneeded and waste of money.

Why are you saying that? If you gave some kind of logical base for your repeated statement that they are unneeded, or even elaborated on what you mean when you say it, then maybe we could make some kind of progress in this thread and bring it to a reasonable conclusion. Unfortunately, as it stands, we're all just writing you off as a complete waste of oxygen and a serial mouth-breathing spastic with a lexicon comprised of less words than a parrot with short-term memory loss.

Silence

Head Gardener
I see what you're getting at! NO TROOPS ARE NEEDED!!!!!! Especially those of the LET variety! :O Finally I understand Recon's teachings! :D

NINJAS/BUNKERS/SENTRIES ARE NOT NEEDED!